Directed by: Garry Marshall
Written by: Garry Marshall, Bob Brunner
Produced by: Mario Iscovich, Alexandra Rose
Cast Members: Juliette Lewis, Diane Keaton, Tom Skerritt, Giovanni Ribisi, Poppy Montgomery
Released date: February 26, 1999
Genre: Comedy, Drama
Duration: 129 minutes
A mentally challenged young woman seeks independence by obtaining her own apartment and attending college while her family plans her sister's wedding.
– A love story for the romantically challenged.
– A Romantic Comedy About Letting Go!
– Marshall considered his daughter, Kathleen for the role of lesbian sister Heather Tate, but after seeing Sarah Paulson’s audition he gave her the role.
– Sarah Paulson is bisexual in real life.
– Mother, being gay is not a diagnosis. It’s not a disease I’m going to recover from, or a phase I’m going to outgrow.